We improve outcomes for young children birth to age eight and their families by advancing the alignment, coordination, and efficiency of programs and services.
The Early Childhood Leadership Commission (ECLC) is Colorado’s state advisory council for early childhood. The role of the ECLC is to be a statewide leader, subject matter expert and champion of best and promising practices throughout the state.
The ECLC is statutorily charged to:
Assist public and private agencies in coordinating efforts to enhance alignment, which includes collaboration among five state departments.
Advise and make recommendations to the Office of Early Childhood, CDHS.
Develop strategies and monitor efforts to increase the access, quality and equity of services and supports on behalf of pregnant women and children birth through age eight.
Past Notable Work / Archives
- ECLC Early Childhood Communication Efforts in Colorado, 2016
- ECLC Annual Report, 2016
- ECLC Strategic Plan, 2016
- ECLC Annual Report, 2015
- ECLC Annual Report, 2013
- ECLC Annual Report, 2012
- Colorado Early Investment Model: Return on Investment in Early Care and Learning, 2011
- The Benefits of the Child Care Contribution Credit in Colorado, 2011
- ECLC Annual Report, 2011
- Colorado Early Childhood Needs Assessment, 2011
WE WANT TO HERE FROM YOU! CLICK HERE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK
For additional information regarding the ECLC, please contact: email@example.com