The ECLC consists of 20 Commissioners representing a full spectrum of advocates and leaders, including parents, early childhood professionals, Head Start, school districts, local municipalities, foundations, nonprofits, businesses and five state departments: Education, Health Care Policy and Financing, Higher Education, Human Services, and Public Health and Environment.
Commissioners in the News
- Longtime advocate Anna Jo Haynes: Parents need to become advocates for their children, 2016- Anna Jo Haynes
- Meet the 2015 Colorado Women's Hall of Fame Inductees, 2015- Anna Jo Haynes
- Why Math Might Be The Secret To School Success, 2014- Doug Clements
- Implementation of Common Core standards continues among debate, 2014- Melissa Colsman
- Colorado schools investing in more financial literacy for students, 2013- Melissa Colsman
- Studying Young Minds, and How to Teach Them, 2009- Doug Clements