We do not support advertisements for profit-based entities, nor do we endorse individual products related to children (regardless of profit status) such as specific curricula, toys, or purchasable programs.
Please sign up to the website as an individual, even if you represent an organization.
Once you are a member you can upload resources, however, all resources are approved by staff at the Marsico Institute for Early Learning and Literacy. It is possible that your resource or agency will not be approved for the ECCIC website if we determine that it does not fit with our policies or mission.
If you are a licensed child care provider, your center or home will be listed with the referral sources we link to on this site, and therefore, child care facilities are not listed as individual agencies on ECCIC.
ECCIC also follows a ROT policy (redundant, outdated, trivial) for ensuring that the available resources are useful and relevant.
You can help us in this process by:
- Sending us an email if any of the information you find on this site needs to be updated, and
- Being thoughtful about how you upload resources to the site.
- You will be asked to set a drop-date for your resource.
- Job postings, events, agendas - 2 month maximum drop-date
- Meeting notes, conference presentations, handouts - 6 month maximum drop-date
- Research documents, videos, tip sheets - 2 year maximum drop-date
Please note that most dropped resources are archived. If you are looking for a dropped resource we may be able to help. E-mail us at mail@EarlyChildhoodColorado.org.