YOUNG CHILD WELLNESS COUNCIL WORKING GROUP
CO-CHAIRS: PRINCESS MACK, KATHERINE CASILLAS, KATRINA HASELGREN
SUPPORT STAFF: ANN BRUCE AND PHUONGLAN NGUYEN
The purpose of the Young Child Wellness Council is to engage key leaders in developing a common strategy and plan for improving social, emotional, behavioral, physical, and cognitive milestones for young children.
*Typically scheduled for the fourth Wednesday every other month from 9:00a - 11:00a, typically held at Clayton Learning Center.
- April 25, 2018 Clayton Learning Center 3975 Martin Luther King Blvd, Training Center, Denver, CO 80205
- February 28, 2018 Clayton Learning Center 3975 Martin Luther King Blvd, Training Center, Denver, CO 80205
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY WORKING GROUP
CO-CHAIRS: HEATHER CRAIGLOW, SONDRA RANUM, PAMELA HARRIS AND REBECCA KANTOR
The purpose of the Professional Development Advisory Working Group is to develop recommendations regarding a quality, cohesive professional development and career advancement system, including performance metrics to guide continuous improvement processes for professionals working with young children.
- April 24, 2018 9:30 - 12:00pm at 999 18th St., Suite 144, Denver, CO
-February 20, 2018 9:30a -12:00p
- 12.08.17 Meeting Minutes
- Bearing the Cost Key Takeaways 2017
- Executive Summary Bearing the Cost
- Bearing The Cost Full Report
FRAMEWORK WORKING GROUP
CHAIR: LETTY BASS
This Working Group was established to create a web-based, informative platform to share program, initiative, and service alignment activities across Colorado that are organized within the three domains in the Early Childhood Colorado Framework.
January 18, 2018
*Typically no set schedule. Group meets on an as needed basis.