YOUNG CHILD WELLNESS COUNCIL WORKING GROUP
CO-CHAIRS: PRINCESS MACK, KATHERINE CASILLAS, KATRINA HASELGREN
SUPPORT STAFF: ANN BRUCE AND PHUONGLAN NGUYEN
The purpose of the Young Child Wellness Council is to engage key leaders in developing a common strategy and plan for improving social, emotional, behavioral, physical, and cognitive milestones for young children.
*Typically scheduled for the fourth Wednesday every other month from 9:00a - 11:00a, typically held at Clayton Learning Center.
- August 30, 2017 Clayton Learning Center 3801 M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
- June 28, 2017 Clayton Learning Center 3801 M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY WORKING GROUP
CO-CHAIRS: NANCIE LINVILLE, PAMELA HARRIS AND REBECCA KANTOR
The purpose of the Professional Development Advisory Working Group is to develop recommendations regarding a quality, cohesive professional development and career advancement system, including performance metrics to guide continuous improvement processes for professionals working with young children.
*Typically scheduled for the second Tuesday every other month from 8:45a – 11:30a
· August 8, 2017 999 18th St., Suite 144, Denver, CO
· June 13, 2017 - 999 18th St., Suite 144, Denver, CO
FRAMEWORK WORKING GROUP
CHAIR: LETTY BASS
This Working Group was established to create a web-based, informative platform to share program, initiative, and service alignment activities across Colorado that are organized within the three domains in the Early Childhood Colorado Framework.
· June 19, 2017 8:30 - 10:30a at Ground Floor Media, 1923 Market St, Denver, CO 80202
*Typically no set schedule. Group meets on an as needed basis.